Schall Tank Platoon

Adds different classes and tiers of tanks in-par with power armors, having vehicle equipment grid. Aims to fill the gaps the vanilla game should have. Not overhaul nor OP. Vanilla oriented and balanced. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español)

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

g [Responded] include vanvilla tank back

1 year, 11 months ago

Request to add back the original tank recipe. I am running into a problem with other mods still requiring the original tank in their recipes.
Thank you

1 year, 9 months ago

You can do it in the mod settings before the game start.

6 months ago

Sorry for the late reply.
As stated by Zuril and both Information & FAQ pages, please check the mod settings page. Details as follows:

Information

Some mods may need the vanilla tank as ingredient for other recipes. You will need to unhide the vanilla tank recipe by enabling "Keep vanilla Tank recipe" option. Please see the FAQ section for details.

FAQ

Q: My other mods need the vanilla tank as ingredient, how can I unhide the recipe?
A: If you are first time using this mod on a game, enable "Keep vanilla Tank recipe" option is enough, which is under "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Startup" tab. For an ongoing game, you may also need to check the "Force enable vanilla Tank recipe" option (under "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Map" tab) once, then save game. The later option needs to be unchecked again after activation, because this option enables the recipe REGARDLESS of whether you have the requisite technology.
You may also need to check these options and save game, if you want to disable/uninstall this mod.

New response