Schall Tank Platoon

Adds different classes and tiers of tanks in-par with power armors, having vehicle equipment grid. Aims to fill the gaps the vanilla game should have. Not overhaul nor OP. Vanilla oriented and balanced. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español)

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

b [Solved] Mod Interference... (PLD energy buffer)

3 years ago

I'm using a lot of your mods and they are awesome, but it seems like in combination with @jimmy_1283's "Power Armor MK3" Mod the "Personal Laser Defence" do not work at all, is there anyway you could make your modifications to the "Personal Laser Defence" optional?

3 years ago

Can you be more specific on what "do not work at all" about the mods you mentioned?
Do you mean failed to load (crash at startup) or whatever? Or what kind of error messages?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

No Error everything loads fine, but they do not shoot at enemies, electricity is not the problem as roboports in same armor works fine, if I hover over them it also states they have enough power, they simply do not shoot at enemies...

3 years ago

My only change to personal laser defence (PLD) is the power consumption.
Wonder how it can ever be the cause of the problem, especially when you mentioned there is enough power?

Can you hover over the PLD equipment, in the armour grid screen?
There is a blue line of text stating what mods have changed the equipment.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It's "Base Mod > Schall Tank Platoon" that's why I posted it here. As soon as I disable "Schall Tank Platoon" it works as expected. I can send you my Mod folder and savegame if you want...

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Ok seems like a different problem, I should have tested this more before bothering you here, as if I set "Shot energy PLD" in the Mod Settings to 50, 100, 150 or even 200 kJ everything works as expected, only the 250 and 300 setting does not work. But at least for me that's fine.

3 years ago

Oh, you are right! I can reproduce it now.
It is caused by the buffer size is only 220 kJ, so never enough energy for a 250 kJ or 300 kJ shot.

I will release the fix, in later of this week.
For now please lower the setting to 200 kJ.
OR you can add a line to data-updates.lua, at line 140:

dr["active-defense-equipment"]["personal-laser-defense-equipment"].energy_source.buffer_capacity = "320 kJ"

3 years ago

Just uploaded 0.17.20 / 0.18.8 / 1.0.1. Any of them should have fixed this issue.
You can freely pick any option now, and can pick up to 800 kJ (setting for laser turret).

3 years ago

awesome thank you

New response