Schall Tank Platoon

Adds different classes and tiers of tanks in-par with power armors, having vehicle equipment grid. Aims to fill the gaps the vanilla game should have. Not overhaul nor OP. Vanilla oriented and balanced. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español)

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

g [Responded] Vehicle Equipment Doesn't Work With Non Tanks

3 years ago

When I try to place vehicle equipment from this mod into the grid of a vehicle like the base game car with the vehicle grid mod, it won't let me. I cannot place generators in there. Is it possible for me to change the files for the version of the mod I downloaded onto my computer so it works? Is it possible for compatibility for vehicle modules with https://mods.factorio.com/mod/VehicleGrid to be added to the 0.17 version of the game if that's not the case?

3 years ago

This mod adds those vehicle equipment to a new category "vehicle", because I do not think they should NOT be usable on personal Power Armors, so should not use the default category "armor". (And this mod does not add grid to vanilla car, because I think it is not for battle. Light tank is the choice when one needs to drive fast in combat.)

Yet, you could modify the code of Vehicle Grid to add category "vehicle" to its vehicle grid generated, or request on that mod's discussion board.

New response