Schall Tank Platoon

Adds different classes and tiers of tanks in-par with power armors, having vehicle equipment grid. Aims to fill the gaps the vanilla game should have. Not overhaul nor OP. Vanilla oriented and balanced. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español)

Content
1 year, 7 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

i [Responded] Options to disable

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Please do an options to disable those Sniper Rifle, Concrete Walls, Advanced Repair Packs, Nightvision, etc.
when I need ONLY TANKS.
Also will be nice if we get tanks HP modifier/multiplier.

ThANKS

4 years ago

Before you ask, have you even looked into current options already provided?
I am pretty sure options on Concrete Walls, Advanced Repair Packs, Nightvision are there, available since they are introduced.

Sniper rifle (and other ammo) are the only area that cannot be disabled, otherwise the code logic will be quite complicated. It is going to break a few related mods, especially those not made by me.

I feel the tanks health values are already balanced to vanilla tank and various weapon power. I am not a fan to provide options to edit every small values in my mod. When provided as an option, users are most likely to buff it to very high setting, rather than nerf. (And I do not want to initiate the vicious chain to add options on every samll details: firepower, range, etc.)
If you really want to change these values, you can edit prototypes\tanks.lua in your own copy, under base_health in the specs. Just I will not provide that as options.

4 years ago

Schallfalke, THANK YOU for full answer, sorry for my blindness.
You create nice mods! Best regards!

New response