Schall Tank Platoon

Adds different classes and tiers of tanks in-par with power armors, having vehicle equipment grid. Aims to fill the gaps the vanilla game should have. Not overhaul nor OP. Vanilla oriented and balanced. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español)

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

b [Responded] No Normal Tank (Not a bug, check options)

4 years ago

So, for some reason there is no normal tank so you can't make the super armor. Is there anything i can do about that?

4 years ago

I do not quite understand your statement. If you mean the recipe of the vanilla tank, Q&A stated that:

Q: My other mods need the vanilla tank as ingredient, how can I unhide the recipe?
A: If you are first time using this mod on a game, enable "Keep vanilla Tank recipe" option is enough, which is under "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Startup" tab. For an ongoing game, you may also need to check the "Force enable vanilla Tank recipe" option (under "Options" → "Mod settings" → "Map" tab) once, then save game. The later option needs to be unchecked again after activation, because this option enables the recipe REGARDLESS of whether you have the requisite technology.
You may also need to check these options and save game, if you want to disable/uninstall this mod.

4 years ago

aye, old tank is missing, like its the biggest of them all after all - 80 slot storage chest, compared to only 40 in super heavy mk2

4 years ago

If needing the vanilla tank, check out the option like stated above.

Yes, I reduced the storage slots of tanks. A tank is meant to be a combat vehicle, not to carry cargo at all. IRL tanks are so cramped in space even to carry enough ammo by itself.
Vanilla car and cargo truck (in Schall Alien Tech) are the dedicated cargo vehicle to provide such storage space.

New response