Schall Tank Platoon

Adds different classes and tiers of tanks in-par with power armors, having vehicle equipment grid. Aims to fill the gaps the vanilla game should have. Not overhaul nor OP. Vanilla oriented and balanced. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español)

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

g [Solved] Problems to use 88 mm & 128 mm ammunition in Heavy Tank & Super Heavy Tank

4 years ago

Hi Schallfalke, thanks for your great Mods. I have problems to use 88 mm & 128 mm ammunition in Heavy Tank & Super Heavy Tank. I produce both types of ammunition, but if i spawn a Heavy Tank & Super Heavy Tank (all MK's) i can't use use it. To add Turrets/Gun Pods woks fine on these both classes but I only can place ammunition for the on board mashine gun. Maybe I make something wrong. Hope you can help me. Please let me know if you need further information. Cheers oO_BEAV3R_Oo

4 years ago

Just went into game (with most update game and mod versions) and tested putting into ammo, everything is alright. So something must be wrong in your game. Can you check the following?
1. The caliber (88 mm, 128 mm) of cannon and shell must match. It is denoted by the little blue dot at upper right corner of the icon (both cannon and shell). Heavy tank using 88 mm cannon (1 dot) can only use 88 mm shell (1 dot). Super heavy tank uses 128 mm (2 dots).
2. If the insert of shell fails, there should be an error message on lower left corner of your screen. Can you show me the message? (Either text or screenshot.)
3. Can you post a screenshot of when you trying to insert the shell? (Including your mouse cursor holding the shell item, and the cannon slot of the tank.)
4. Do you have other mods installed? Especially those may affect weaponry?
5. Have you tried disabling all other mods (just with Schall Tank Platoon), and try placing the shells again?
6. If all of the above fail, can you provide your full mod list and/or savegame?

4 years ago

I think it was a issue by my game version. I just updated to current version of game also mods. Every thing works fine now. It was 100% User Error, created by my own. Thanks for your support and your advice. :)

4 years ago

Manchmal sieht man den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht. ;)

New response