Schall Tank Platoon

Adds different classes and tiers of tanks in-par with power armors, having vehicle equipment grid. Aims to fill the gaps the vanilla game should have. Not overhaul nor OP. Vanilla oriented and balanced. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español)

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

b [Solved] Error loading mods (from update 0.17.22)

5 years ago

Whenever I try to load this mod I get the error "Failed to load mods: Technology ht-RA: Non-contiguous levels: 1, followed by 1"

5 years ago

It is caused by vanilla game 0.17.23 update: "The game now checks that technology levels are contiguous."
A lot of my mods (as well as other mods like those from Bob) suffer from this change as well...
This would need a lot of work to do all the renaming, so please don't expect I can fix this quickly...
I will notice you when the problem is solved.

Meanwhile, if you downgrade the game to 0.17.22, all these mods should still work.
Thank you for your consideration.

5 years ago

oh good, its not just me who is having this issue, thanks for the response Schall

5 years ago

Thank you for the response. I was not expecting it to be a fast fix, I just wanted to make sure you knew this was happening.

5 years ago

5 years ago

The fix is just released as 0.17.3.
Sorry for the waiting. That Friday update got me in surprise, and I did not have free time to deal with that.

5 years ago

Hi, I got this message when I start a game :

88.020 Error AppManagerStates.cpp:1397: Error while applying migration: Schall Tank Platoon: SchallTankPlatoon_0.17.0.lua

...allTankPlatoon__/migrations/SchallTankPlatoon_0.17.0.lua:7: attempt to index field 'tank-L' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...allTankPlatoon__/migrations/SchallTankPlatoon_0.17.0.lua:7: in main chunk

5 years ago

Thanks for reporting.
Should be fixed in 0.17.4.

New response