Schall Gun Pod

Adds several bullet-consuming defense equipment. Designed for vehicle grids, function as gun pods (external mount guns) like in modern military aircrafts. Suitable for moving turret creep tactics. Also adds dedicated pods for armoured trains. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

g Compatibility and Thanks

5 years ago

I couldn't find a general page for all your mods to comment on but this one looks to be popular so I'll say it here. I've installed a bunch of Bobs and 5 dims mods along with one or two of Angels and I can safely say there are no issues with running these mods too.

I'm really enjoying how your mods add new and interesting mechanics instead of just adding 10 tiers of existing items with ridiculous extra recipe components. Thank you!

5 years ago

Thanks for your feedback and support. Glad to hear my mods fit your playstyle!
Well, I am not a fan of extra tiers neither. I do not feel the "fun" of handling more kinds of resources and more complicated production chains, especially if players are just using bots everywhere. I uses belts and inserters/loaders only, and I feel the vanilla logistics challenge is just the right level to me.
I feel my Schall Machine Scaling is single-handedly enough for this kind of production purpose, actually I feel this is already an overkill.
Another involving extra tiers is Schall Endgame Evolution, because I feel late-game combat is too easy. Laser turrets and PLD spam... boring! So offering some tougher target practices, with different types of weapons.

I feel my mods are not popular enough (the most downloaded one just have barely two thousand), so I am not setting up a general page on Factorio forum at the moment.
But if you have any comments or suggestions, please post here. I check these discussion sections almost everyday.

New response