Rift Rail (裂隙铁路)


If the game allows railways to exist, then they deserve the right to cross planets portals for cross-surface train teleportation. Supports cybersyn2 and LTN for automated logistics. 如果游戏允许铁路存在,那铁路就该拥有跨越星球的资格 跨地表铁路传送门。支持cybersyn2和LTN 自动化物流。

Content
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
2.93K
Transportation Logistics Trains Cheats

b Cybersyn 2 Failure

15 days ago

Currently doing a run of Razi Protocol and I decided to add Rift Rail and Cybersyn 2, but the Electric Train I'm using to deliver lava from Vulcanus to Nauvis gets stuck in the receiving portal on Vulcanus and then Cybersyn wigs out and spams constant failed deliveries. I forgot it was set up for about an hour and it hit 13k failed deliveries on a single train.
https://imgur.com/a/qfU3bHW

14 days ago

can you give me a save?

12 days ago

Thanks for reporting this!

Unfortunately, I can't load your save file to test it locally for a couple of reasons:

The save contains a massive number of mods.

It includes several mods that aren't available on the official mod portal, making it impossible for me to sync the environment and load it up.

Additionally, my game environment and mod versions (including Cybersyn 2) are already updated to Factorio 2.1.

12 days ago
(updated 12 days ago)

Oh darn, that makes sense. Thanks anyway. Razi Protocol certainly is a massive modpack, it makes my PC lag on the loading screen!

New response