Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g Incompatibility with SchallArmouredTrain [Fixed βœ…]

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

As of now it seems that everyone's favorite bouncy mod is incompatible with this Schall module: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SchallArmouredTrain

When I load them both together this is the error I'm getting: https://i.imgur.com/oTYnKSz.jpg

I have no idea which side this error is coming from but I'll leave that part up to you, based on the report just below this one I'm expecting a VSauce answer but we'll see. =P

Thank you for taking a look. <3

3 years ago

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see the imgur link. Any chance you can copy the text out of the log file?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Apologies, I got lost in my new savegame, here you go:

31.051 Loading mod RenaiTransportation 0.7.1 (data-final-fixes.lua)
  31.225 Error ModManager.cpp:1560: Failed to load mod "RenaiTransportation": __RenaiTransportation__/data-final-fixes.lua:314: attempt to index field 'filenames' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    __RenaiTransportation__/data-final-fixes.lua:314: in function 'MakeCarriageSprites'
    __RenaiTransportation__/data-final-fixes.lua:614: in main chunk
3 years ago

It probably has to do with the new way I try to grab modded train sprites for the jump. I'll take a look at how that mod creates its carriages

3 years ago

So I have no idea how this mod builds its wagon sprites but after adding a bunch of limiters to what sprites get generated, I was able to get both mods to load together. I tested a jump with a tank-wagon and armored locomotive and it seemed to work fine. The fix will be uploaded in the next version 0.7.3. Try it out when it's up and always feel free to let me know of any other problems πŸ˜€

New response