Napu's Mod

by Napu

This mod adds a lot of new items, including (but not limited to) mining drills, solar panels, crates, long-handed inserters and ore & metal compression.

11 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Please help

3 years ago

i keep getting a crash report, says error while running event napusmod:on_chunk_generated (id12) given amount value (11703478414) is too big, the data type allows values from 0- 429467295

3 years ago

Hi Austin,
I'm going to need a little more to go on.
When did this happen?
What other mods are you using?

3 years ago

um i am and have been using allot of other mods. it crashs my game at a fixed point. every time i reload my game, it crashs again at the same moment.

3 years ago

Hi again Austing,

Thank you very much for the image, it help me pinpoint exactly where the problem was.
I've just pushed an update. Would you please update the mod and try again?

3 years ago

i see your update online for gqme version .18 but i am on version .17 threw steam. and steam sats i am up to date. is there a way to force update steam?

3 years ago

i got it. i had to update the game to beta 18 but then i updated the mods and its working. thank you. love your work by the way. what was cauing the crash?

3 years ago

Fantastic! Glad to hear it works :)

Thank you for your kind words! Let me know if you have any ideas for either more content or changes!

It attempted to add ore to patches and when this number gets to high it will cause an overflow in the variables holding ore amount and crash the game.

This thread has been locked.