Napu's Mod

by Napu

This mod adds a lot of new items, including (but not limited to) mining drills, solar panels, crates, long-handed inserters and ore & metal compression.

1 year, 13 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Alien Remains in Old World 2:Electric Boogaloo

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi, I’m new to this mod and forum, and I just recently added your mod to my game after already starting a modded world. So far I’m really enjoying some of the changes that the mod applies, but I can’t seem to find the fabled “alien remains” spots anywhere. I’ve looked through these threads hoping to find out more, but so far, after loading new areas on my map, I haven’t found them. In another thread I saw that they have the oil puddle texture and show up on the map as gray squares. Is this still true, or was some of this changed since those posts? Any other relevant information you think might help would be greatly appreciated.

5 years ago

Okay, so a friend of mine finally found the remains puddles and just in case anyone else needs to know, they now have a dark red color on the map.

5 years ago

Hey,
After being away for a while I'm back :)

Just to let you know, the alien remains is kinda rare.
Bonus info: I'm working on an update to make this mod a bit more balanced so you won't ever have enough remains :p

This thread has been locked.