Napu's Mod

by Napu

This mod adds a lot of new items, including (but not limited to) mining drills, solar panels, crates, long-handed inserters and ore & metal compression.

1 year, 21 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

a Napus Mod Version 1.2

6 years ago

Hi,

I've been working on quite a few changes going onto version 1.2 of this mod.

Prior to this version I changed the standard furnaces to have 6 module slots instead of 2. I've reverted this back because I've added more versions of these furnaces. This means if you have more than 2 modules in them, they're lost. Should you have problems you should be able to recover them by reverting back to an earlier version of the mod and loading the last save from before updating.

I've also made some balance changes to the solar panels. This means you'll only need 5 of the previous level to create the next level, however they don't give as much power anymore, but they'll give more power than 5 of the previous level.

There's a few small changes to the miners. They now require more power, get more module slots per level beyond the first. This means, as the problem is with furnaces, you'll loose modules if there's more than 4 in them.

Lastly I've removed the ability to create the waaaay OP version of the Super accumulator in the game. Instead there's now 5 levels of the normal accumulator. Each level stronger than the one before. I made these changes in hope to create a slightly more balanced mod.

Please feel free to send me any feedback you might have.

This thread has been locked.