🌐 Planet Muria


Visit the acidic world of Muria, where the air itself hates you.

Content
9 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
13.6K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Logistics Combat Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g [already in]Mention somewhere that you can void items in acid

a month ago

I just spent several hours thinking I made a huge mistake by coming to Muria before unlocking either heating towers or recyclers to handle spoilage. It finally occurred to me to try inserting things in the acid pools, and now the whole planet is a lot less daunting.

I suggest adding a line to the briefing to tell players that waste can be voided in the acid pools, like in the Lava Processing page of the Vulcanus briefing: "It is possible to remove waste items by moving them directly into [Tile: Lava]."

a month ago

its mentioned in the description for the acid tile

a month ago

Ah, I see it now. I think it would help to include it in the briefing itself, but otherwise 👍

New response