Aquilo Overhaul: Lithium Battery


Highly customizable overhaul. Add lithium battery to the science pack and a whole new production chain to endgame. Unlock powerful items and a new tier of equipments.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
2.84K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Armor Fluids Manufacturing Power

b [OK] Error Loading mods

5 days ago

When booting the game with planet vesta, it fires this error:

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: item with name 'ske_empty_dt_canister' does not exist.

At ROOT.recipe.ske_fusion_framework.ingredients[2].name

Source: ske_fusion_framework (recipe).

Not sure if this is a lithum battery or a vesta issue though. If it's the latter, I can post this error on the other mod page.

5 days ago

Hi,
Thanks for the report.

I changed recipes for Vesta compatibility. I think the Vesta item "ske_empty_dt_canister" was removed, so I need to change my compat.

I don't have lot of time this week, I'll try to fix it tomorrow evening.

5 days ago

Hey no worries man, take your time.
I appreciate the quick response nonetheless.

2 days ago

Hi,

I checked and this item still exist in Vesta mod.
I've tried to lauch my mod and Vesta and it works for my.

Do you play with the last versions of those mods ?

If you still have that issue, please report it to Vesta. On my side I can't help you :(

New response