Aquilo Overhaul: Lithium Battery


Highly customizable overhaul. Add lithium battery to the science pack and a whole new production chain to endgame. Unlock powerful items and a new tier of equipments.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
2.84K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Armor Fluids Manufacturing Power

i [WILL COME] Plans for Assembler 4 sprite update?

2 months ago

As titled--it now stands out like a bit of a sore thumb. Something cool looking with maybe an animation could be nice.

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Hi,
It's on my to-do list.
You can find it on the description page for each of my mods ;)

But it's not at the top of it cause it's a visual change and graphics take lot of time to do, I'll first do content updates of my mods.

(If you're good with graphics and you want to rework it, I'm open to collaboration, though)

2 months ago

well...sadly I've not really tampered with the sprite side of mods, if much in their inner workings at all. Glad to hear and keep up the good work though!

New response