Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

Adds Tiberium ore that spreads - Harvest it, refine it, and convert it to power, weapons, and other ores. By Zillo7 (0.15), SAH4001 (0.16), Oktabyte (0.17), JamesFire and randomflyingtaco (0.17 update and 0.18+)

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

i Couple of things that would make this perfect

4 years ago

Klonan Mining Drone integration: Give us harvesters, ~10 per base station feels like it would be a good number.

Biters should spawn tiberium patches when they die.

Tiberium nodes should be blossom trees.

4 years ago

Planned.

No, they shouldn't. Infected biters yes, biters in general no.

Art for the nodes are planned.

4 years ago

Cool :-)

If you're doing infected biters, could you make them Rampant and Armoured compatible?

4 years ago

I think they'd be Rampant compatible right out of the box. As for Armoured, I could do Armoured variants.

4 years ago

" I could do Armoured variants." That, would be awesome!

3 years ago

I don't know how active you still are on this, but I'm about 85% done on a harvester mod based on Klonan's Transport Drones.

Is the license on the art of this also MIT? (I'd love to see an "Omnimatter is Tiberium" conversion mod)

3 years ago

Well, this was just updated last week.

As for harvesters, just waiting on the actual art to be done. And I was just gonna have it be a GFX replacement on the mining drones.

You're using Transport Drones as a base? That seems... odd.

Most of the art is not actually ours. Or is very easy to make anyway.

Not quite sure what you mean by that. Recipes to convert between omnite and tiberium?

If you wanna join the discord linked on the discussions page, go ahead. Any significant discourse is far easier on discord.

3 years ago

I need to typo-proof better. Klonan's Mining Drones.

New response