The Nauvitian

Crash landed on a strange new planet, you, the Engineer, are going to have to get really creative if you want to not just survive, but thrive

Overhaul
18 days ago
Logistics Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Unable to Launch

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I have recently updated this Mod to the most Recent version and now if i try to launch the game it says "Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: item with name fluid-unknown-barrel does not exist. Source: chem-recycle-fluid-unknown.
Im aware its an error of another mod but this modpack requires them so i thought its the most appropriate to say it here.
Edit: Linking a copy of the Log file just in case: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ftl0M9GYLEx4wheVutY2WG7f--1ZGKxG?usp=sharing

a month ago

Hi! Looking into this, its as you say being a fault of one of the dependencies. As is, there isn't much I can currently to to fix this with your mod setup, until I implement Dys Chem World more directly into The Nauvitian, as with purely my mod and pack alone I cant recreate or trace this issue.

However, further in the future as I work through my roadmap of improvements, I will be able to dissect the chem world mod and repurpose/bugfix that specifically.

Unfortunately at this time, all I can suggest is starting with no mods installed, then adding The Nauvitian, then adding the rest of your mods piece by piece until the mod that adds "unknown fluid" appears.
Elsewise I will make a ticket to sort this error when i can get to it in the next few version updates, please look forward to it!

Thanks for the report, and sorry I cant be of more help currently orz.

a month ago

I also have a version update in the works where ill set it to optional dependency in light of the known issue, until i can get to fixing it. o7

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Unfortunately at this time, all I can suggest is starting with no mods installed, then adding The Nauvitian, then adding the rest of your mods piece by piece until the mod that adds "unknown fluid" appears.

I did start testing and when i disabled all mods and then Enabled this one the error immediately happened.
so my assumption that "Source: chem-recycle-fluid-unknown (recipe)" means its caused by one of Chem Recycles Recipes was right and its only solved if i disable the listed mods which are "Dry-Chem-Recycle" and "greens-tweaks-fluid".
So as long as its a hard requirement its impossible for me to get this mod working.

24 days ago

Got same issue unfortunately... all mods on list load except [Dy-Chem-Recyble (0.4.0)] and [greens-tweaks-fluid (0.0.6)].
They do not seem to like each other... can load either one with success, but when I load the other I get the same error for both mods each time..
No other mods than what is listed is loaded so has to be some of the depended mods. Had similar issues before where I previously used a mod (safe waterfill) and had changed it's settings resulting in failure when used with overhaul mod, but in this case most of the mods in the list where new, and never used the two I get error on.. so?
And with hardcode of mods I can't get start at all :(

18 days ago

Hi, Ive pushed a WIP update out, a little less feature complete than id like as I've been a bit occupied irl and wanted to knock out a lot of features in a major update in one go, but this should, in theory, resolve some of the hardcoded issues in mod dependencies relating to startup, due to incorporating bits a bit cleaner.

Let me know if either of you are still having issues launching, and Ill see what I can do to sort it out, in the meantime, consider this a "0.5" update.

Thanks for your interest!

18 days ago

FYI, i would reccommend disabling all mods related to this pack, and then re-enabling it, as i shuffled some dependencies from mandatory to optional, but its possible they wont play nicely being all enabled as is. Best to let the mod assign what it "needs" right now.

New response