Current game modes
- Free Rocket-Silo | First team to launch a rocket
- Fixed Rocket-Silo | First team to launch a rocket exactly in the center of the map
- Destroy The Giant Nest | First team to destroy the giant nest at the center of the map
- Nest Hunter | First team to kill a certain number of nests
- Production Challenge | First team to produce a set number of a set item
- Wealthiest Nation | First team to accumulate a lot of money on the market
- Tank Fortress | Deathmatch with mobile factories, a threatening red mist and a shrinking map
- Deep Rock | Timed race to be the most valuable mining company on a dangerous asteroid
- Alien Wars | Grow your own alien force to attack opposing teams, worms are used instead of turrets
- Abandoned Facility | First team to repair the main reactor of an abandoned and infested factory
- D-Day | (HARD) Survive on an infested island with abandoned factories, win by killing the boss alien
- One Way Train | Survive from a collapsing world from a moving train acting as a mobile factory
- MOBA | Destroy the opposing team's rocket in an arena with waves of biters and buildings to capture
- Wave defense | Survive endless enemy attack waves, protecting your rocket silo
- Rocket Claim | (Requires Territory Claim) First team to buy the center square to build a rocket
- Free game | No objectives, just a normal game
World Market system option
Trade resources with other teams or a simulation.
Market modes: Disabled, Free Trading (default), Forced Trading 1, Forced Trading 2 or Extreme Trading.
- Free Trading | a market is added to each team base for players to buy and sell stuff.
- Forced/extreme Trading | some items have very different prices between teams, forcing trade between them. Optimal with pairs of teams (2 teams coop, 2v2, 2v2v2... (team 1's prices are complementary with team 2's, team 3's with team 4's etc.)
Multiple Alien Force option
Independent biter forces each with its own evolution factor. It means each team can have their own biter/pollution problem.
- Rocket-Silo Construction, if you are planning a long term game, specially for rocket silo modes.
- RPGsystem, especially for "MOBA" mode.
- Implant camera, especially for "Alien Wars" mode, so you can watch your units attacking.
- Science droids, especially for "Abandoned Facility" mode.
- Mining Drones, especially for "One Way Train" mode.
The circle base generation is based on the work of Oarc. His scenario is a great game and based my inspiration for this mod.
Thanks to Cobaia and Coyote for testing and fun play!