- Escape Room: added brutals and removed flame turrets
- Fixed a crash on Escape Room
- Lots of tweaks on Escape Room mode
- New game mode: Escape Room - survive and be the first team to escape all rooms
- New graphics by snouz:
- New mod icon
- New icons for: coin, extractor capsule, dimentional floor/ore/plate, expensive icon)
- New or upscaled graphics for: export chest, import chest, ship chest, market, alien egg, extractor capsule, dimentional ore, portal, tunnel
- New tech icons
- Internal re-organization of files
- Fixed typos
- Fixed a reported crash on Wave Defense mode
- Fixed crafting queue not being canceled after aborting a game
- Added compatibility with Bio Industries mod
- Deep Rock: Fixed rescue drop pod minimal distance and end mission status panel
- Showing timer on main gui, depending on game mode
- Updated team progress bar style
- Deep Rock: player calling mule now identified; players near the drop pod will have crafting queue canceled and ores sent to big chest.
- Added new enemy humans: grenadier, cluster grenadier
- Added all science packs to the market on Wave Defense mode
- Added a few special fast electric furnaces to One Way Train, Tank Fortress, Deep Rock and MOBA.
- One Way Train and Tank Fortress modes: loaders are now called harvesters and more than one may be built outside, if you research new harvest technology. Removed "loader out"
- One Way Train changes:
-- no more small loader chests inside. All harvesters will transfer ores to the train cargo wagon, and from there to the big chest inside
-- cargo wagons now harvest nearby ore paths. Harvest techonolgy increases the ratio
- Added new game mode: Wave defense
- MOBA: fixed minable portal and turrets power
- MOBA: added bosses, more team defenses, more evolution and other tweaks
- MOBA: added option to enable players leaving base on grace time. Science and ammo always available on the market
- MOBA: isolated player spawn area from the arena. Use the teleporter go in/out. Some other tweaks.
- MOBA: added companion shop on the market. Each player may have one.
- MOBA: reduced map height, added more money and evolution progress
- Fixed import chest collision box
- Added coins for player killing enemy units on MOBA mode (if world market enabled)
- Added 2 new structures on MOBA mode: coin and ammo generation
- Removed raw fish and reduced trees on MOBA mode
- Fixed a crash on MOBA mode
- Added new game mode: MOBA
- Added "Grace Time" clock on One Way Train mode
- New world market feature: teams may now register an import offer
- Added some moded (Bobs/angels/Yuoki) items to market
- Added game option to make the starting team area like a vanilla game, withot the closed octogonal trees
- Fixed some issues with icons
- Updated for game version 1.1 (now requires a new legacy mod: "factorio-crash-site")
- Added compatibility with my new mod: Mining Space Industries II
- Fixed a crash with mod Alien loot economy
- Fixed wrong debris effects on the space ship (Deep Rock mode)
- Added compatibility with Big-Monsters mod (to be used with the most basic game modes)
- Added secondary missions to Deep Rock mode
- Added option to play with Spidertron on Tank Fortress mode
- Made technologies 20% cheaper on D-day mode
- Version 1.0 release
- Nerfed snipers a bit
- Fixed winning condition on Tank Fortress if a draw happens
- Added zooming to cameras
- Tank Fortress: Added map central camera; each new round starts with less time
- One way train: toll stations can only be paid if you are near it
- Added mod option: Only admins can start a new game (disabled by default)
- Added surfaces to gps position tags
- Added some human enemies to One Way Train mode
- Some tweaks on D-day mode
- Fixed a crash on Abandoned Facility
- Fixed human bosses bodies
- Fixed purple factories colliding positions
- Added another type of purple factories on D-day and Abandoned Facility modes: recharge it to fix
- New lobby layout
- Added human enemies to Abandoned Facility and D-Day modes
- Abandoned Facility: Added repairable factories that gives infinite items just like D-Day mode
- D-Day: The boss is now a big guy holding an electric rifle.
- One Way Train changes:
- Toll stations are less frequent
- Speed Up map destruction is now optional
- If your main locomotive is destroyed, all external teammates are killed and a defeat screen is shown for that force.
- Fixed load error with the new factorio version (18.31)
- Fixed some desync problems
- One Way Train changes:
- Added option to add toll stations where you have to pay for a bridge.
- Map will advance faster while the game progresses
- Yellow danger area will attack players too.
- After the first upgrade station, enemy evolution goes to 20%
- Reduced inside train space gained by technology. Now your train gets bigger by adding more wagons (that also requires technology level)
- If your train is on fire or on the yellow danger area, it will call worm attacks.
- D-Day: Now the scenario objetive is to kill a Giant Boss biter in the center of the map
- Fixed respawn crash on One Way Train mode
- One Way Train: Train requires water on the fluid wagon to avoid heating!
- One Way Train: Added Upgrade Stations each 15 chunks. Stop your train there to pick a free technology.
- Fixed turret crash
- Added new game mode: One Way Train. Your train is your mobile factory, that must always be moving forward, as the world behind is colapsing. This is a one-way trip for survival!
- D-Day: Purple factories now pollute. Added more enemy defense on factories
- Fixed D-Day crash
- Fixed D-Day beach on map generation
- D-Day mode: Added barrelled fluids to factories (requires empty barrel). More alien evolution over time
- No more science packs are found on loot boxes on Alien Wars mode
- Made compatible with game version 0.18.27
- Fixed tank mode loaders leaving chests on removal
- Fixed a crash after aborting an "aliens wars" game
- Added fish to D-Day ocean
- Fixed a crash on tank mode loaders
- Some tweaks do D-Day mode
- Added new game mode: D-Day! Establish a safe base, fix the surrounding factories for goods, build and launch a rocket with a Satellite.
- Made compatible with game version 0.18.20
- Abandoned Facility: fast start option is checked by default on this mode
- On Aliens Wars, spawned biters will be marked with a team color tatoo
- Fixed a typo on "Abandoned Facility" printed info
- Fixed aliens not attacking on Aliens Wars
- Fixed a crash on "Abandoned Facility" mode
- Fixed Abandoned Facility "dimensional" plate recipe missing
- Fixed Aliens Wars crash
- Abandoned Facility: uranium won't spawn until technology is reached. Made outside alien waves stronger.
- You can now unregister to "Always buy" offers from another team.
- Fixed terminal room showing too soon on the Abandoned Facility
- Fixed a crash on "Abort Game" if a cutscene is running for a player
- Abandoned Facility: Loot chests can only found inside the facility
- Fixed market, where you could buy items that does not fit in your import chests.
- New World Market feature: You can set to "Always buy" an offer from another team (if offered as unlimited shipments). Use shift clik on the buy button.
- Fixed team victory screen on deeprock when both teams reach the victory conditions
- Abandoned Facility rebalanced (rooms, ores and biter evolution)
- Added Security terminals to Abandoned Facility.
- Uvaz renamed to Dimensional ore
- Abandoned Facility: Added Dimensional ore and recipe to create a special concrete where you can build. Added gas leak.
- Now compatible with "Science-droids" mod.
- Abandoned Facility is more dificult.
- Added new game mode: Abandoned Facility! Retake the infested facility and fix the main reactor.
- Team victory screen will now show the status of all teams
- Fixed a crash with the new game version (0.18.18)
- World market permament offers will only collect resources from sellers if the previous shipment is sold.
- Bought items on World Market goes first to a filtered chest.
- Fixed a crash with deep mineral extractor if used on ship.
- Fixed expensive recipes when world market is set to forced.
- Removed the Implant Camera, as it is now launched as an independent and recommended mod to use here.
- Added explosive/cold biters to alien wars, if these mods are installed.
- Added initial cutscenes for some of the game modes objectives.
- Fixed dying while in cinematic problem
- Deep Rock: Fixed power generator, now not operable. Changed Beacon for a proper Drop Pod entity. Added more animations. Added option to make cave drops distant enough to avoid encounters.
- Tank Fortress: Added a button to open the Tank camera
- Deep Rock: added dropping cutscene
- Deep Rock: raised chip capacity per level; added "show ship capacity" button; difficulty raised as more are players online
- Removed imcompatibility flag on "even-distribution" mod
- Fixed ship water on the Deep Rock mode
- Players can't leave team with things on inventory anymore
- Deep Rock: raised loot chest chance
- Reduced Giant Nest resistances
- Marked "even-distribution" mod as incompatible, as it messes with forces recipes
- Marked "RSO" mod as incompatible
- Alien Wars mode: added an option to spawn the Giant Nest at the map center. It will attack all teams.
- Fixed a crash with world market offer icon
- Fixed fast start option that was not working
- Added new game mode: Alien wars! Grow your own alien swarm to attack the opposing team. (Experimental)
- Added Implant Camera: throw it on a player or unit to have a remote vision
- Deep Rock Mode: Added a button to enable the Mule camera
- Fixed Deep Rock desync
- Added a chest for the team initial items
- Deep Rock Mode: new space ship layout, more starting poles, added team message if mule is destroyed
- Removed excess ores near starting locations
- Removed ores from market offers
- Added new techonology for increasing market offers
- Deep Rock Mode: Reduced technology costs. Removed 'bludaz/solaz' ores. Reduced evolution progress.
- Deep Mineral Extractor has more capacity and also extracts oil.
- More minerals on Deep Rock mode
- Tank Fortress mode: fixed tank being destroyed at game start
- Trying to fix a desync problem on mode Deep Rock
- Solved Problems with teams starting locations
- Deep Rock mode: Big open holes are indestructible
- Added new mining speed technologies
- Deep Rock mode: The Mule will try to get to the capsule in one minute for departing. Its damage was nerfed
- Deep Rock mode: Reduced technology costs, reduced ship size. Added biter swarms on missions.
- Added a game option to make biters cease fire on offline teams
- Made compatible with Krastorio 2 mod
- Better map generation based on teams starting locations
- Added a short cooldown for Droping Capsule after each mission on Deep Rock mode
- Fixes some icons definitions
- Added a Free game mode: Just play a normal factorio game without objectives
- Added new game mode: Deep Rock! You have complete missions extracting minerals on a dangerours cave
- For tank fortress mode, default spawn distance is reduced to now 1024
- If clicking the portal inside the tank fortress, player will take seat on the tank, if available
- Added alien frequency multiplyer game option
- Fixed a crash on tank mode when new round begins, if a player is on lobby
- Fixed an incompatibility with other mods, that was crashing on world market offers
- Added some special loot items
- Left timer text changed after map starts shrinking
- Fixed research progress not being reset on game restart
- Added poison capsules to loot chests
- Fixed a possible crash with RPGSystem mod
- Fixed that returning players to lobby were getting stuck and keeping items on inventory
- New map seed generated for each created map.
- On Tank Fortress mode: raised resources frequency and reduced richness. Reduced technologies cost.
- Changed the winning condition for a shrinking map to get only one winner: now there is an entity in the center that counts progress for nearby players or tanks.
- Added an option for scattered loot chests
- Added a new game mode: Vehicle Fortress
- Reduced all technologies cost by half
- Fixed a problem on recipes restrictions on world market
- Added more expensive recipes for "extreme" market option
- Changed export chest: now it is an logistic storage chest, so you can set a filter. Importing goods will respect that.
- Fast start option now includes some free early techonologies.
- Fixed a problem with the new option to make territory claim also requires money
- Removed option to make an offline team indestructible
- Added option to make territory claim also requires money
- Multiple alien forces option is now disabled by default
- Reduced resources near starting area
- Fixed multiplayer desync problems
- Reworked pricing routine
- Item prices list now allow players to select an item to show its price
- New offers and demands are added to World Martet. You may find great deals to import/export products.
- Team Market now will have some options to sell products too
- Fixed a crash with market updates
- Added an option to enable World Market, a new sistem to import/export items between teams.
- World market has 4 levels of trading, that will create random expensive recipes for each team, forcing a team to make market deals.
- Added 1 new game modes: Wealthiest Nation (required market)
- Added game option for fast start (more starting items)
- Added 2 new game modes: Nest Hunter and Production Challenge
- Added new button/panel to show game objective and team progress
- Teams name edit button comes first for better alignment
- Victory panel changed to show also the second best for the winner team
- Fixed enemy factions killing each other
- Fixed giant nest to not spawn in water
- Added new game option: start from center (players bases will be near each other in the center of the map)
- Default distance changed to 2200
- Initial release