Spidertron Logistics System

Adds Spidertron requester and provider depots. Allows you to create a fully automated Spidertron logistics system. UPS optimized.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Logistics

g Crash when using Lex's Aircraft mod

1 year, 2 months ago

45.919 Error MainLoop.cpp:1288: Exception at tick 1102: The mod Spidertron Logistics System (2.1.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event spidertron-logistics::on_player_removed_equipment (ID 41)
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:164: attempt to index local 'spider_data' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:164: in function 'end_journey'
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:891: in function <spidertron-logistics/control.lua:865>

This is the error I received when trying to unequip a logistic controller from the cargo ship in Lex's modpack. It works fine on other Spidertrons I've used. Lex's Aircraft is based on spidertrons, from what I understand, and works with other spidertron loading and unloading systems so I assume it should here as well. It would be awesome to have these 2 mods work together, Lex's and Spidertron Patrols are staples of my playstyle. Having it work with this mod would simplify things significantly.

Also, it would be great to get the beacon connection and logistic range increased to be the same as roboports.

11 months ago

Might be caused by the same issue as this bug report.

New response