Spidertron Logistics System

Adds Spidertron requester and provider depots. Allows you to create a fully automated Spidertron logistics system. UPS optimized.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Logistics

b Bug with Spidertron Dock. Doesn't support equipment being added by script

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Hello! There seems to be a bug between this mod and my Spidertron Dock. When you have a spider with the logistic equipment, dock it, and undock it again, then your mod loses track of the spider. When a spider is docked I of course destroy() is, but when I build it again I insert the equipment then your mod doesn't realize it.

The problem is your mod doesn't detect that the equipment is added by script. A quick look at your code shows that you listen to on_player_placed_equipment which doesn't detect when inserted by script, only the on_equipment_inserted is fired in this case. Would it be possible to update your code to detect when equipment is inserted by script?

Here is the bug report.

This is an awesome mod, and I hope we can make these two mods work together :)

Thanks!

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Also, if you then try to remove the equipment and re-insert it to fix the behaviour, then it crashes, which is expected I guess :)

The mod Spidertron Logistics System (2.1.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event spidertron-logistics::on_player_removed_equipment (ID 41)
__spidertron-logistics__/control.lua:164: attempt to index local 'spider_data' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    __spidertron-logistics__/control.lua:164: in function 'end_journey'
    __spidertron-logistics__/control.lua:891: in function <__spidertron-logistics__/control.lua:865>

New response