Spidertron Logistics System

Adds Spidertron requester and provider depots. Allows you to create a fully automated Spidertron logistics system. UPS optimized.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Logistics

b [fixed] Game crashed when trying to amend mining speed values in Creative Mod menu

3 years ago

I encountered this bug when using the Creative Mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/creative-mod). Trying to alter any values under the [Team Cheats] Tab with any value from 0 to 9 will result in a game crash and the below error pops up.

The mod Spidertron Logistics System 2 (2.0.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event spidertron-logistics::on_gui_text_changed (ID 2)
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:269: attempt to index local 'gui' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:269: in function <spidertron-logistics/control.lua:265>

3 years ago

Appears to be the same issue when trying to set a filter on a LTN station. Specifically, trying to use a LTN combinator to set the request. I know that's an interaction with another mod, but the Factorio error reporter says to report it here.

The mod Spidertron Logistics System 2 (2.0.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event spidertron-logistics::on_gui_elem_changed (ID 68)
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:250: attempt to index local 'gui' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:250: in function <spidertron-logistics/control.lua:246>

3 years ago

I got this crash when opening the requester depot in an editor extensions scenario save which the mod had been added to after the save was started.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

This is definitely a bug in this mod. In all GUI events it assumes that it is the only mod that adds a GUI, so if any other mod GUI is interacted with in a manner that raises on_gui_elem_changed or on_gui_text_changed, then SLS will crash. You need to put an if gui then in both of these events.

My bug from 11 days ago is actually not the same bug, but specifically occurs when the mod is added to a save.

I've had to mark it as incompatible with Spidertron Patrols in the meantime :'(

2 years ago

This is definitely a bug in this mod. In all GUI events it assumes that it is the only mod that adds a GUI, so if any other mod GUI is interacted with in a manner that raises on_gui_elem_changed or on_gui_text_changed, then SLS will crash. You need to put an if gui then in both of these events.

My bug from 11 days ago is actually not the same bug, but specifically occurs when the mod is added to a save.

I've had to mark it as incompatible with Spidertron Patrols in the meantime :'(

Looks like the main problem is in registering requester's UI, the function on_player_joined_game does not trigger while loading the game and the global table is not inited

2 years ago

Hello notnotmelon, would you consider adding me as an admin for this mod so that I can fix these bugs? Or accepting a fixed copy of the mod so that you can upload it yourself?

2 years ago

@Xorimuth Would you consider sharing the fix you made? I have to look into this mod myself in order to fix some stuff (it makes you switch forces while placing beacons) and I'd like to have that gui bug fixed as well.

2 years ago

I’ve not actually made a fixed version yet, but I might get around to it this week.

2 years ago

this is fixed now

2 years ago

Thanks very much, just tested and it works brilliantly!
FYI it seems that you may not have updated the changelog correctly.

2 years ago

Okay great I'm locking this thread if there are no more issues

New response