Shattered Planet


Beyond the ever dark expanse lies the event horizon, the final frontier. The Shattered Planet. This devastated world holds one lone patch of uranium which is the key to solving its mystery. Enter the world of isotopes as you break down radioactive particles into increasingly more powerful substances, and beyond. UPDATE: The mod is currently undergoing an overhaul.

Content
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
18.8K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Logistics Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g What should we expect from the overhaul?

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

The descriptions says

UPDATE: The mod is currently undergoing an overhaul.

I'm planning our modpack with a friend and wanted to know what we should expect from that (and also the scale of expected timing, like a month / a year)
Also, can you maybe link your GitHub repo with a branch for it? I wish I could see that myself...

15 days ago
(updated 15 days ago)

It won't be soon. I also don't have a github, I work on everything using Notepad++.

15 days ago

Alright, thanks
Btw github has nothing to do with where you write the code
For writing lua - you don't have many options better than np++, tho last time I used VSCode for factorio mods cause there is an easy way to debug your code (see values during runtime)
Meanwhile git is for tracking what you changed and when (including multiple current versions in different mergeable branches), and github is one of the online hubs for it

New response