Planet Vesta


A gas giant in the distance. There appears to be a lone chunks of rock spread about in the almost concerningly thick atmosphere. Vesta is the gas world, and all about gases. There are quite a few ways to play the mod: Easy Mode, which features a reduced recipe chain. Less intermediates, less structures. Platform Mode, which removes the rock formations and places you on a lone platform. Realistic Gases Mode, which replaces all the icons and world generation with more realistic colors.

Content
7 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
28.2K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Logistics Environment Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing

g Excess Hot Hydrogen Sulfide?

1 year, 12 days ago

Wanted to look what to do with excess hot hydrogen sulfide. But it seems there isn't anything to do with it?

It's used in deuterium. But making heavy water makes 5x the amount of hot hydrogen sulfide, while the Deuterium recipe uses half the amount of hot hydrogen sulfide. as far as I can tell there is 0 way to ever balance this mathematically and you will inevitably back up on hot sulfide and be forced to click a button to vent?

1 year, 12 days ago

Do you have the "less gases" option on? I didn't modify the Hot Heavy Water recipe to account for that.

1 year, 12 days ago

Yes, actually we do. This is our options;
https://i.imgur.com/Kz4IfNs.png

I guess that would do it?

1 year, 12 days ago

I see you already updated the mod, cool! Also the discord link on your front page doesnt work, says invalid invite

1 year, 12 days ago

I am getting this error now;

Failed to load mods: skewer_planet_vesta/data.lua:28: skewer_planet_vesta/prototypes/recipes_overhaul.lua:827: '}' expected near '='
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
skewer_planet_vesta/data.lua:28: in main chunk

New response