Simple Rockets (Vanilla+)


Small late-game rockets that carry logistic requests straight from one planet to another, without a space platform: a small rocket silo on the planet that has the items, a landing pad with requests on the planet that needs them.

Content
3 hours ago
2.0
95
Logistics Logistic network Manufacturing Storage

g Quality requests receive normal items

4 days ago

Mod looks cool, I was giving it a try so I went to Vulcanus with a simple landing pad that requests 100 Supreme (modded quality) copper plates. I found after the rocket arrived that my landing pad now has 100 normal copper plates.

4 days ago

Sorry for the trouble! You're right: the silo always gathered normal quality, whatever the pad asked for. Fixed in 1.0.2: silos now gather and send exactly the quality each request asks for, modded qualities included.

4 days ago

That was fast, thanks for the response!

4 days ago

You're welcome! Let me know if you find anything else.

New response