When adapting my base for the new refraction science (thanks for the balancing update, the receipe is much more sensible now), I noticed that the particule accelerator do not have North fluid connection. Having only 3 fluid connection is not an issue in itself, but you cannot rotate the building too.
The means doing vertical arrays of manipultor (which is what I do by default) rather awkard. Also, the fact the south input connection is input/output is not really useful because you can't connect it to an other manipulator.
Would it be possible to add a northern fluid connection? I guess visually it would be a bit strange because the upper part of the model is only the manipulator supperstructure so the pipe would connect to nothing, but it would make the manipulator much more usable.
An other possibility would be to change the southern conneciton to input only to indicate it is a design choice to not be able to chain vertically, and maybe use all 3 fuild connection for receipes only using a single liquid (like carbon nanotube)