Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g no iron wire?

2 months ago

dear forum users,

I am currently playing Nullius including tricky old nick and Nullius Maximus and it seems I cannot produce iron wire.
even the factory planner doesn't show any recipes (researched and UN-researched)

Does anyone know how to create the iron wire I need for my electric zipline and bouncepads?

thanks in advance!

2 months ago

You might want to post that on the Tricky Old Nick discussion page. It's a different developer. I know it changes early game iron production, but I don't know all the changes that it makes.

The Nullius Maximus mod pack doesn't change core recipes like that, it just adds optional extras.

2 months ago

Thanks for the reply, I will post the question over there.

P.s love the mod! Keep up the great work

New response