Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g update

4 months ago

Good morning
I no longer have sea water since the Angel's update

4 months ago

I don't know what you mean. I updated all mods and have no problem building seawater intakes and getting seawater.

There was a known conflict between Angel's and Transport Drones that should now be fixed in the latest update. If you disabled some mods to get around that conflict maybe that's a problem. Don't overwrite your old saves if you get into a bad state. Make sure you have the correct mods enabled and load a working save.

4 months ago

Good morning
I restarted a new game with the same mods and with my pump I have no sea water

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

What is your full mod list? This doesn't happen for me when I start a new game, so it's not something I can make progress on unless I can reproduce it. Also I've gotten other bug reports from other people since that update, but nobody else has reported this problem with seawater.

4 months ago

In case anyone else runs into this failure mode, the mod responsible appears to be "Faster Start", which is not on the list of mods compatible with Nullius (see the FAQ tab for a discussion of mod compatibility). This quick start mod gives you vanilla offshore pumps which don't work with Nullius recipes and takes away some of the intended Nullius starting equipment.

New response