Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g No Number Pad

6 months ago

Is there a way to build a surge electorlyzer without a number pad? My laptop does not have a number pad. I've tried all kinds of general utilities to emulate a number pad but I can't get it to work. Thanks!

6 months ago

Ah, A kind discord user answered my question for me. Thanks @Eggplantade!

There is a section in settings -> controls -> nullius for the bind. I had gone to the controls screen and tried changing other bindings but I had never realized there was a nullius specific section there. Thanks for the fun mod!

6 months ago

Yes, every mod that adds key binds can be remapped in their own section. The Bob's Logistic keybind for inserter length is another one to take note of, since that's the primary way to get long inserters in Nullius (once you research the tech for it, or there's also a panel on the upper left you can use).

New response