Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b Nullius <-> Helmod Astronomical Recipe

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Helmod can't calculate the astronomical data production line due to lua error

Screenshot

https://i.imgur.com/TeNC16s.jpg

Save

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7ifpai9lo49aaa/nullius-helmod-bug.zip

Repro (all latest 2023-07-16)

• Factorio: 1.1.87
  • Helmod: 0.12.18
  • Nullius: 1.5.30
  1. Start a new game with only the mods above
  2. Go to Helmod and try to calculate the "Satellite" recipe which produces 50 Astronomical Data Boxes.

Expected

Production line added

Actual

Lua error
__helmod__/model/RecipePrototype.lua:381: attempt to index local 'rocket_part_prototype'(a nil value)

Same with "Fumarole" recipe but that's not as critical as the ability to plan astronomical data boxes.

9 months ago

The ability to use a planner in mods like Nullius is critical, especially in the late game.

Why do I post a bug here and not in Helmod?
I think something should be fixed on the Nullius side, rather than on a Helmod, cause Helmod works with a lot of other mods with no problem (Nullius as well!)
It's just few recipes being broken

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Mods can't directly affect scripts in other mods. As this appears to be a bug in a helmod script, there may be nothing that Nullius can do about it. Please report it to Helmod. Factory Planner doesn't have this problem.

9 months ago

Sure thing! I'll report to Helmod then

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

FYI it was fixed in 0.12.19 of Helmod

- Fixed error with Nullius rocket recipes #468

New response