Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g I'm confused about coprocessors

10 months ago

Tier 1 says you can install 2 different coprocessors
Tier 2 says you can install 1 t2 in addition to tier 1 - is it '1 t2 + 2 t1' or can i add more?
Tier 3 says you can install 1 t3 "plus lower tiers" and that's it.. Is it '1 t3 + 2 t2 + 2 t1' or something else?
Quantum basically says 'quantum + 2 t3 + 2 t2 + 2 t1' - this I understood, I think.

10 months ago

The tiers are independent. Adding tier 2 doesn't change how many tier 1 you can have. Adding tier 3 doesn't change how many tier 2 or 1 you can have.

10 months ago

Thanks, but please clarify - as you research, you get to install 2 t1, +1 t2, +1 t3, and then you get quantum and it adds another t2 and t3 to be installed?

10 months ago

Yes.

New response