Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g porting mods

1 year, 1 month ago

i was really enjoying the game, and i wanted to mod it up some, so i wanted to add void works and dark matter replicator's, but they arent natively compatable with nullius because of the change in researche's, so i was wondering if someone had a quick how to on making edits to the mod's so i can make them compatable, since its just a case of changing required science pack's, and removing research pre-req's, at least in theory, so i was wondering if anyone knew what to look for,

1 year, 1 month ago

Check the FAQ tab above.

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Is there a way to integrate new items with boxing and checkpoints? I couldn't figure out how to do that. I can just copy Nullius's boxing code. However, the checkpoint code involves some scripting that I don't think I can copy without unwanted side effects.

10 months ago

There's not currently an external interface for adding checkpoints, though that would make sense. In the meantime you could always make a pull request on the github to add a checkpoint to Nullius itself that is only enabled conditionally when another mod is present.

New response