Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g bulk transfer pipes?

1 year, 2 months ago

I decided to replay this using your big package of lots and lots of mods (many of which I had never used before). One issue that I seem to have just run into is that there do not seem to be any of the factorissimo2 special fluid interface pipes ("bulk transfer pipes"). Are they just not needed? Is their functionality replaced with some other mod I'm not familiar with?

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

The Nullius mod pack uses the forked version of factorissimo2 by notmelon. I don't believe that you need special fluid interface pipes. Once you research factory fluid connections you can just hook up pipes in the input/output slots and it works fine.

If you install the original Factorissimo2 rather than the one in the Nullius official mod pack, that's supported too, and then there are recipes for factory interface pipes.

New response