Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g Stack Combinator

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

Hello.
First of all, a thousand thanks for this fabulous work, and best wishes for 2023. (Excuse my writing done with Google Translate)
I've noticed a problem with Stack Combinator for some time. I don't know exactly when because I use it very little.
The recipe for stack combinators is now identical to that of standard calculators.
If those already installed still work correctly, it is now impossible to create new ones.
I tried to go back to version 1.2.13 without change.
So I thought it wise to talk about it here.

1 year, 4 months ago

I am the author of Stack Combinator, including compatibility with Nullius. I tried latest Nullius and Stack Combinator version (1.3.3 fixes the crash), and the recipe works fine

Could you explain in more detail:

• What are you trying to do
  • What is not working
  • How should it be working
1 year, 4 months ago

Hi !
Difficult to write in English and I can't post a picture here.
I have in my manufacturing tab 2 calculator icons instead of one plus the combinator, and the two recipes are identical (that of the calculator).
So I can no longer build a combinator.
I don't have time this morning to test the latest version. I'll check back later in the day and come back here to report.

1 year, 4 months ago

Do you have Gizmo's Car Keys mod enabled? If so could you try disabling it? There have been a number of issues with that mod affecting other recipes since it was updated a couple of weeks ago. Also check if that mod is up to date, because it looks like there was an update today that should fix some of the problems.

1 year, 4 months ago

I do indeed have this mod. Now that I've deleted it, Stack Combinator works again (v.1.3.3).
Thank you everyone for your kind attention to me.
It is always very nice to have such a quick and relevant reaction when you have a problem.
Have a nice day ... and a fabulous year

1 year, 4 months ago

I was able to reproduce this problem with the Stack Combinator recipe with the previous version of GCKI, but after updating it to the latest version the recipe is fixed.

New response