Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b [bug] quick replace underground belt

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

Modlist-base Nullius + required mods. default configuration.

Bug- when placing underground belts at the ends or middle of a conveyor belt, the belts in between are not removed. Length between undergrounds does not change this. From one tile, to maximum length, the belts are not auto-removed.

I was able to confirm Nullius being the only mod that contributed to this behavior. I could not find any settings that change the quick-replace behavior from the default game that change this, so I believe it's unintended.

1 year, 4 months ago

Nullius belts are just Bob's Logistics belts (with customized lengths and recipes). Were you able to confirm that Bob's Logistics don't contribute to this behavior? I believe at one point there were some known limitations with bob's belts like this, which may not have been resolved.

1 year, 4 months ago

I tried to load the Nullius save without the bob's logistics, and was able to quick-replace belts with undergrounds correctly. But it seems like the mod requires it in a fundamental way, most of my factory and tech disappeared.

1 year, 4 months ago

Right, but it probably needs to be fixed in Bob's logistics, not Nullius.

1 year, 4 months ago

Yup, I'm looking through the bob's mod side of things, and seeing if I can fix it.

Thanks for the assistance.

1 year, 4 months ago

I have no idea in the end what was causing the issue. After testing multiple mod configurations, the only way to consistently get the belt behavior to work was to restart the game.

At least I only spent a few hours in the save before noticing the bug, I guess.

Edit- Got to build the first underground finally in new save, without cheats and the problem persists. I really have no clue what's going on. /cheat mode on a brand new save has the correct belt behavior, but natural playing results in the bug.

New response