Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b Adjustable inserters?

1 year, 8 months ago

I'm not able to change inserter length. I researched the basic Extension tech that's in Nullius from Bob's Logistics mod, but it did nothing. No setting on inserters. Can I fix this somehow or am I missing something somehow?

1 year, 8 months ago

In the top left you should see a checkbox "Enable reach overrides". When you check that then you get a checkbox "Long handed inserters". When that's checked the inserters you place will be long handed. It is pretty disappointing coming from other mod packs that support the full customization options.

1 year, 8 months ago

Bob's Adjustable Inserters mod is part of the "Nullius Momenti" modpack, so it's sort of recommended. I suggest adding it if you want the extra inserter config options and GUI. There's another tech or two, but they're very early.

New response