Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b Switching body between surfaces crashes the game (Factorissimo 2)

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

I'm playing a game with Factorissimo2 and ran into a crash.

I had an Android 1 standing on Nauvis, and was standing inside of a Factorissimo. On pressing Ctrl-U; the game crashed in trying to switch between the bodies.

941.420 Error MainLoop.cpp:1284: Exception at tick 41033369: The mod Nullius (1.4.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event nullius::nullius-next-body (ID 226)
LuaEntity belongs to surface nauvis (index 1) but a LuaEntity belonging to surface Factory floor 22 (index 23) was expected.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'set_controller'
        __nullius__/scripts/body.lua:53: in function 'switch_body'
        __nullius__/scripts/body.lua:196: in function 'cycle_body'
        __nullius__/scripts/body.lua:215: in function <__nullius__/scripts/body.lua:213>
 941.420 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:91: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Nullius (1.4.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event nullius::nullius-next-body (ID 226)
LuaEntity belongs to surface nauvis (index 1) but a LuaEntity belonging to surface Factory floor 22 (index 23) was expected.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'set_controller'
        __nullius__/scripts/body.lua:53: in function 'switch_body'
        __nullius__/scripts/body.lua:196: in function 'cycle_body'
        __nullius__/scripts/body.lua:215: in function <__nullius__/scripts/body.lua:213>"
 941.420 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:794: updateTick(41033369) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
 941.420 Quitting: multiplayer error.
 942.414 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:140: Quitting multiplayer connection.
1 year, 11 months ago

OK, I was able to reproduce this, and I have a fix for the next update, which should be sometime this week.

1 year, 11 months ago

This should be fixed in the current update.

1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for the quick response!

New response