Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b Error with Miniloader

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi, I seem to be getting a mod load error when trying to load Nullius (Version: 1.2.5) with Miniloader (Version: 1.14.6):

Failed to load mods:__nullius/prototypes/override_mod.lua:169: attempt to index field 'fast-filter-miniloader' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
__nullius/prototypes/override_mod.lua:169: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
__nullius/data_updates.lua:5: in main chunk

It then forces me to deactivate Nullius mod to proceed.

I just have the default mods loaded when selecting Nullius and added Miniloader as an extra mod, and I get this error. Also unable to load any extra mods that add loaders like Deadlock's.

2 years ago

I can reproduce this if I go into miniloader mod settings and disable filter miniloaders. I'll look into fixing it, but in the meantime, you can workaround it by using default miniloader mod settings.

2 years ago

This should be fixed in the latest release, though you may still want to consider whether you want those miniloaders disabled in mod settings.

New response