Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b 1.2.4

2 years ago

https://prnt.sc/1vjnhko happens on loading please fix

2 years ago

With what other mods? That's not something that's happening universally, and nothing relevant to that has changed in a long time. As far as I'm aware, icon_size is a mandatory property, in at least one of the two places it can be set, so I'm not sure what it would mean for it to be nil without a more concrete example that I can reproduce myself. For that I'd need to know what mod it's failing with.

An easy way to figure out which mod is responsible would be to binary search, by disabling half of the mods that aren't core requirements. Then if the failure doesn't go away, disable half of the remaining ones, and so on. If it does go away, then re-enable half of the ones you just turned off. In this way you should be able to pretty quickly find the responsible mod.

2 years ago

okay sorry i found its picker that causing the error

2 years ago

Which picker mod? There are like 9 of those? I can probably fix it, but first I need to see the failure occur to understand it.

2 years ago

I tried installing all the Picker mods, and couldn't reproduce the load failure. I will make a very generic fix to that code which should help, since the failure mode would be potentially a weird icon for some boxed recipes instead of not loading. Hopefully that will address whatever this was.

2 years ago

now its another error https://prnt.sc/1w5445o only happens for the combo of the 2 mods listed

2 years ago

There's nothing special about the stack size of nullius steel ingots. Perhaps if you report it to the picker inventory tools author they could make some sense of what's going on.

2 years ago

i will

New response