Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g Disabled Biters

2 years ago

Hello,

I disabled biters in the world gen when I started a new save with this mod. Is this going to cause me problems later?

Thanks. I am enjoying this mod so far :)

Khad

2 years ago

No, it doesn't matter whether biters are enabled or not. I wasn't able to eliminate the setting from appearing, but it has no impact on anything. There won't be any biters automatically generated in the world with or without the setting. In the late game you can still create biters yourself with or without the setting.

Evolution won't matter much either. When you create your first biters, they reset to evolution 0, and the more biter nests you spawn the more evolved they become, independently of the settings. Nullius doesn't use the pollution mechanic for anything, so it's recommended you keep it off for better UPS.

Peaceful mode probably still affects their behavior, but A) I haven't tested that, and B) by the time you create them you have terraforming tools to isolate them on their own island where they can't bother you.

2 years ago

Great, I am glad to hear I didn't mess up my game. Thanks very much for your reply, and all the time you spent on this mod!

New response