Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b Ghosts disappear when placing wind turbines

3 years ago

Hi.

I finally figured out some weird behaviour of ghosts disappearing while I stand on them.
This appears to happen when one of my (T2) robots places a wind turbine.

Cheers
Meri

3 years ago

I'm going to need some more detail of how to reproduce that. Ghost of what, and where are you standing relative to where the wind turbine is placed?

3 years ago

This is very inconsistent and difficult to reproduce, and it happens not just with wind turbines (I've also had it with solar panels and other buildings). My guess is it might have something to do with Squeak Through or other collision box modification and standing right on the edge of the blueprint, but I haven't been able to repeat the bug predictably to know for sure.

New response