Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g Geothermal Power

3 years ago

So, how they actually working? I have a geothermal power plant, and 10 stirling engines around them, when times comes, and they have to kick in, they suddenly sink all the buffer in the heat pipes, and drop the power plants temp from 200-210 to 140-150 C, and let only operate 2 of 10 stirlings. Also how can i use neightbour bonus if i have wells spread out?!?!?!

3 years ago

There is no neighbor bonus.

I don't know what to tell you, but that is not my experience. Geothermal plants work fine. Perhaps take some screenshots of your plant and your electrical consumption/production panel, and share them on our discord, so we can analyze what's going on with your plant.

New response