Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g Cargo Ships

3 years ago

Hey there! So I just started this mob today, and used up all my starting equipment for a starter base. I also have the Islands World, and Cargo Ships mod installed. I just wanted to look what they need to be built. And Im surprised, that i cant find any item for it in FNEI, or in tech tree for research. I have so QoL mod, everything what Nullius needs, and this Islands World, and cargo ships mod. What could be the problem? Thx anyway

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The FAQ addresses this. Cargo Ships has their own techs and recipes. Nullius is a total overhaul mod that replaces all techs and recipes, and most resources, so a third party mod is not going to just automatically work out of the box. It requires some porting. That compatibility work can either be done by the other mod or on the Nullius side. There is a list in the FAQ of mods that I've ported so far, and the list is growing. Cargo Ships is already on my to-do list, but it is a moderately complicated one to port, so it probably won't be soon. In addition to having a number of recipes to port, there are game mechanics to consider. Part of Cargo Ships are the oil platforms and oil resources on water. Oil is not a thing in Nullius. I would like to change the oil to underwater hydrothermal vents, and use the oil platforms for that, but that won't be a trivial change.

New response