Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g Loaders?

3 years ago

Hi,
thanks for the great mod. I'm enjoying it the same way as the Xander mod, though I can't decide which one is more complex :-)

However I'm struggling with two things:
1) I'm unable to get any of available mods for loaders working ( for ex. "Loader Redux", "Miniloader" or "Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders" )
There are no conflicts, the game loads correctly but I don't see the tech, nor the items in FNEI.

2) is production of a rubber in the Flotation Cell 1 working correctly? I attached both inputs of Butadien and Styrene but the FC1 is still showing a fluid shortage message ( other recipes in FC1 are working correctly ).
Thanks.

3 years ago

1) The FAQ touches on this. Mods that have their own technologies and recipes generally will not just work in Nullius out of the box without some porting. I have ported only a few mods like this so far, but I plan to add to the list. I will look at the loader mods and make sure to port at least 1.

2) I just checked it now, with a floatation cell 1, and it works fine for me. Make sure you have Alt mode on and are matching up the right fluids to the right input pipes. Check the icons carefully, because butadiene and styrene icons look a bit similar to one another and may be easy to mix up. If it still doesn't work, join us in the discord channel (linked as the homepage on the information tab), and post a screenshot with alt mode enabled in the bugs channel. I don't have any theories on what could cause that kind of problem for you and not me.

3 years ago

Boxed items are already an integral part of the Nullius mod, so I'm not planning on doing Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes. Miniloader and Loader Redux both have a similar number of downloads, so it's unclear which of those I should port. Do you have any thoughts on what the distinguishing features are between those mods?

3 years ago

It looks like miniloader is more UPS friendly when dealing with trains, so I'll probably go with that one.

3 years ago

Yes, you're right. Go for the miniloader, pls.
I'll check FC1 one more time to be sure but I learned that when working with fluids I need to check the inputs/outputs multiple times.

3 years ago

FC1 is working fine.

3 years ago

Miniloader is now supported in the latest update.

3 years ago

Perfect, I'm going to test it, thanks.

New response