Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g TX

3 years ago

Hi anachrony. Thank you for this new great mod. I m still playing on my space exploration cession but seems i m going to share my time with this new one. With new lockdown incoming, it ll be more easy to wait new better days.
Funny fact is that s a robot in this mod which try to rule this world and others and i often think about what factorio will be next. What about factorio 2...
In my fantasy i ll often remember about a writter (sadly dead in 2014) Iain Banks. he s written great books about CULTURE and in this universe there are lot of "drone" IA and MENTAL. In the adventure, one of them is lost in space and badly damage and try to repair and collect few ressources. But is another story... Tx to you to allow us to have good times in front of my computer.

3 years ago

I've read the first two books in the culture series.

Whatever civilization unleashed a wave of autonomous, self-replicating androids on the galaxy in Nullius was taking a big risk. Who knows what these android descendants may have evolved into by now, so many generations later.

New response