Nullius

In this Factorio prequel, you're an android terraforming planets and seeding them with life. Replaces all recipes and technology. No life means no coal, oil, wood, biters, or free oxygen, requiring varied renewable energy sources. For reliability, you'll focus on abundant elements from the air, sea, or common minerals such as iron ore, bauxite, sandstone, and limestone. Advanced technology enables asteroid mining of rarer elements.

Overhaul
3 months ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g Hello World!

3 years ago

What would be your suggestion for a start in a multiplayer world? Booting up with some friends and would like some advice for a decent early game start to keep things moving. Thanks for ya'll's time

3 years ago

Some of my playtesters did play in a multiplayer group. As a result of their feedback I changed some of the starting materials, including having a few things start in your inventory so they scale with the number of players. Apart from that I don't really know what if any implications multiplayer would have on the ideal game settings. The very beginning will be a little constrained with a large number of players, until you get more tech unlocked, but it should be fine with a few players.

New response