Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Load Error with Electric Furances and Krastorio 2

2 years ago

Getting loading error with Electric Furnaces enabled with mini or micro machines enabled. https://imgur.com/a/ZPLN4Ad

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I've been running all 3 mods on my main map for the longest time, and checking again with just these 3 mods and everything works fine.

Do you have any other mods, specifically any mods that might be affecting furnaces? You can check this in-game by loading a map without mini or micro machines, and hovering your mouse over the electric furnaces. It should say something like base > electric_furnaces > some_other_mod

Those lines in both mods are attempting to copy an electric furnace entity, and the error in question is "invalid prototype", meaning that the furnace either doesn't exist at all, or simply doesn't exist on the list of furnaces (which might happen if it was converted into an assembling machine prototype by another mod).

This could be Krastorio 2... since GotLag's Electric Furnaces has priority over Kras2 in my code, it would attempt to use the wrong copy settings and fail to copy. Or Fantario, for the same reason

2 years ago

Just tested with Krastorio 2 as well as the other 3 mods above and was able to get the error to pop. It definitely was Kras2 modifying the vanilla assembling machine to a furnace. Was able to fix this the same way as I fixed a similar issue with Bobs mods and Kras2.

Should be fixed as of mini v8.0.5 and micro v2.0.5

2 years ago

New error, only for Mini, micro loading fine https://imgur.com/a/qjnct90

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

That's.. odd. Do you get a similar error from Micro if you disable Mini? I would wonder if some other mod has disabled electric furnaces 2 and 3 somehow... I think I need to know what other mods you have that might be affecting furnaces

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Micro loading fine, no errors. It's only mini that throwing error. Another mod that might be affecting furnaces are https://mods.factorio.com/mod/krastorio-2-compat in this case or Unlimited productivity, but none of them are disabling furnace 2 and 3... Not counting stack multiplier mod that showing up in tooltip.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ah, just looking at the description of that mod and I can already tell what the issue is, and why it only affects Mini.

Remember how I mentioned that Kras2 only changes the vanilla electric furnace to an assembler-type entity? Mini and Micro both have a function to change the other furnaces added by GotLag's mod, though Micro has to check if Mini has already modified them, else it will leave them alone (since someone could technically run Micro machines without the need for Mini)

Kras2-Compat must be loading before Mini, and modifying the furnaces before Mini gets to them. I didn't add the check to Mini, because it didn't seem necessary, so it should be a simple fix. EDIT: Should be fixed as of v8.0.6

2 years ago

All working good! Thank you very much for quick fix <3

New response