Date: January 24, 2020
- Initial realse for Factorio v0.18; thanks to FallenPaladin for the notification.
Date: December 11, 2019
- Potential fix for Amator Phasma's mods.
Date: December 10, 2019
- Fixed compatibility with Amator Phasma's Coal and Steam.
- Potential fix for "mini tank 2 must have same fast replaceable group"
Date: September 23, 2019
- Fixed compatibility with Shiny Bob GFX and Shiny Angel GFX
Note: Recommend using both Shiny Bob and Shiny Angel, even if not using Angels mods.
- Fixed multi purpose furnace 1 and 2 icons being too small when used with shiny bobs
Date: September 9, 2019
- Tentative compatibility update for Industrial Revolution.
Features mini storage tank, refinery, chemical plant, beacon, and radar.
Date: September 3, 2019
- Updated mini chemical plant graphics functions to match Factorio version 0.17.67
- Fixed graphical bug with fluid boxes on mini mining drill
Date: August 23, 2019
- Added fully featured compatibility with Krastorio.
Implemented mini-multi-functional-furnace as upgrade of mini-furnace-1, matching Krastorio.
Implemented mini miners up to t3, matching Krastorio tiers.
- Added fully featured compatibility with Optera's Storage Tank 2.
- Mini chemical plant moved to fishwater technology when playing with Fantario.
- Changed recipe reduction setting to round down instead of up.
Rounding up tended to make mini machine recipes nearly as expensive as the base machine.
- Changed entity icons to match mini machine item and recipe icons.
- Fixed bug with mini-miner-1 technology being disabled (copying a disabled demo tech)
Also fixed mini-miner-1 recipe being enabled at start.
- Fixed bug with t1 mini radar and mini miner being unresearchable in vanilla.
- Edited description to include Krastorio and Storage Tank 2 in list of compatible mods.
Date: July 11, 2019
- Added individual balance settings.
Recipe cost, crafting speed, and module slot reduction can be set independently.
- Reordered mod settings so balance and tech settings, then vanilla machines, then bobs mods.
Date: July 5, 2019
- Removed incompatibility check between Bobs mods and Gotlag's Electric Furnaces.
Mini machines will no longer force-crash when both mods are detected.
- Reintroduced mini machine balance setting. On by default.
Mini machines cost 33% fewer resources, but craft 25% slower, and have 1 less module slot.
- Fixed load error with uran-mining-drill technology not being found when using Fantario.
- Fixed graphics mismatch with mini refinery, chemplant, and miner.
- Fixed mini beacon animation shadow.
- Fixed that the pipe connections for the chemical plant were flipped.
Date: July 2, 2019
- Fixed potential issue with uran-mining-drill not being found in a mostly vanilla game.
Date: July 1, 2019
- Actually fixed early crash handler checking for bobs mods when no bobs mods are installed.
Date: July 1, 2019
- Fixed early crash handler checking for bobs mods when no bobs mods are installed.
Date: June 30, 2019
- Added mini uranium mining drill when playing alongside Fantario.
- Added FXP-Module to list of optional requirements, ensuring it loads before mini machines.
- Fixed heat pipe connections for non-electric assemblers.
Date: June 30, 2019
- Added fully featured compatibility with Fantario.
- Added beacons from FXP-Modules to list of mini machines.
- Internal functions and logic has been optimized, hopefully preventing future incomptibility.
- Due to these internal changes and optimizations, Factorio Stdlib mod is now a requirement.
- Edited description of mod to include all fully compatible mods.
- Removed "balance" setting. All mini machines have same stats and ingredient cost as base.
- Tech tree dynamically attaches mini machine techs/unlocks to base machine tech.
- Renamed mini-chem-plant-n to mini-chemplant-n for item, recipe, entity, and technology.
- Renamed mini-metal-1 to mini-bobmetal-n for item, recipe, entity, and technology.
- Renamed mini-multi-n to mini-bobmulti-n for item, recipe, entity, and technology.
- Renamed mini-electrolyser-n to mini-electro-n for item, recipe, entity, and technology.
- Capitalized Mini Beacoon N and Mini Radar N for item, recipe, and entity in-game.
- Capitalized Storage Tank and Mini Storage Tanks for item, recipe, and entity in-game.
- Removed the term "electric" from all mini machine's in-game names (except with Fantario).
- Fixed icons for mini machines copied from the various mods.
Date: June 1, 2019
- Fixed load error when disabling mini assemblers/chemical plants with bobs mods color update
Date: May 28, 2019
- Fixed sprites resizing issues on mini metal mixing, chemical, and multi purpose furnaces
Date: May 27, 2019
- Fixed compatibility with AAI, and other mods that change vanilla recipes result to results
- Changed "mini assembling machine" to "mini assembling machine 1" to match vanilla text
Date: May 19, 2019
- Added mini electric chemical furnace and mini metal mixing furnace (for bobs mods)
- Fixed changelog for use from within Factorio (thanks to Pi-C on the forums!)
- Mini multi purpose 1 technology now requires mini chemical and metal mixing furnace techs
- Properly matched assembling machines to bobs new color update, when ShinyBobGFX not enabled
- Properly matched chemical plants to bobs new color update, when ShinyBobGFX not enabled
- Removed unused graphics and renamed assembler graphics
Date: March 13, 2019
- Removed ingredient count limitation from all assembling machines
- Removed mining power from mining drills (unnecessary in 0.17)
- Removed unnecessary item descriptions from assemblers and storage tanks
- Enabled balance for FXP mini machines
- Forced early hard crash if both FXP and Bobsmods are detected
Date: March 9, 2019
- Added fully featured compatibility with Factorio Extended Plus (FXP) Machines and Transport
Date: March 7, 2019
- Fixed compatibility with Lightorio
Date: March 5, 2019
- Added fully featured compatibility with Electric Furnaces mod by GotLag
Date: March 3, 2019
- Updated for 0.17 experimental
- Added technology description for all mini machine tachnologies
- Added balance tweaks to multi purpose (reduced energy usage, crafting speed, module slots)
- Added mini multi-purpose furnace when bobassembly and bobplates detected
- Fixed compatibility when using bobsmods without bobassembly
- Fix for error caused by other mods removing normal/expensive recipe from vanilla miner
- Fix for shinybobsgfx with mini assemblers disabled
- Fix for shinybobsgfx with mini refineries disabled
- Fix for crashes involving shiny bobs with certain mods or options disabled
- Fixed mini radar's shadows
- Continued fix for refinery checks, guaranteed petrochem compatibility
- Fixed all checks involving angels petrochem, bobs revamp, and mini machines
- Fixed minor bug involving mini assembler 1 and pipe data
- Continued bufix for hr_version nil value error
- Fixed shinybobsgfx compatibility for mini furnaces
- Fixed angels petrochem compatibility (refinery/chem plant unlock techs)
- Minor fixes to mini chem plant shadows (hr_version nil value error)
- Removed optional dependency to shiny icons
- Fixed compatibility between mini machines, bobsmods and shinybobs
- Fixed typo in migration script that prevented loading saves from older versions
- Updated to Factorio v0.16
- Any earlier changelogs can be found at