Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed?] Error loading mod

4 years ago

Hm, interesting. Would you happen to have any mods that affect assembling machines that is not on the list in the description? Although it's just as likely that one of the mods on the list has updated to affect the assembling machine, so please mention if you have one of those as well. I'd like to know which mod is causing the issue.

I should be able to fix this and other issues by tomorrow.

4 years ago

Amator Phasma's Addons, i was using it with them fine then they had an update

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Okay... so the error is from Amator Phasma's Coal and Steam specifically, which completely redefines the assembling machine 2 and 3 recipes to have a main product, in order to give them used frame byproducts.

I can easily fix the crash, but not quite sure about the balancing... since less ingredients go into the mini assemblers, but you get back the same amount of used frames. Oh well, it's not on my list of compatibility. Error should be fixed as of v6.2.11

4 years ago

just tried loading the game up getting the same error

4 years ago

Wait a minute... the error you got is different from mine. That's weird. I only had errors with assembling machines 2 and 3. Uploaded a potential fix for the error as of v6.2.12

4 years ago

fixed for assembling machines 1, 2 and 3 work, now 4 is a problem

https://puu.sh/EOtPr/4f0f513b8e.png

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Wait, is Amator's supposed to be compatible with bobs? Oh jeez, it's like playing whack-a-mole with this mod. I fix one assemblers, then the others start acting up. Then I fix all 6 assemblers, and the furnaces start acting up. Then I fix the furnaces and the refineries start acting up.

I'm not manually filling all of these in, this further compatibility is going to take more time. I thought Amator's was standalone, but I guess not.

4 years ago

any update on progress?

4 years ago

been a couple months now, been waiting on this to continue a playthrough... any update

4 years ago

I am so sorry about the long wait. Work's been a little rough until recently. I've uploaded a potential fix for amator's, although now they're broken due to missing offshore pump graphic. I'll see if I need to fix anything when they fix up the offshore pump bug.

New response